Date : 11-09-2023
Venue : Swami Vivekananda Sabhagriham, Vivekanandapuram
Time : 2.00 p.m.
Chief Guest : Er.J.B.Renin, M.Tech,C.E.O.Cape Institute of Technology,
Special Guest: Dr.K.Vijayakumar,M.B.B.S.,MD., PGDML & E, Former National
President,Indian Medical Association
Presided by : Mann. Hanumantaraoji, Vice President, V.R.M. & V.K.
Number of participants :1350.
· The program was inaugurated by lighting the lamp with hands of the personalities in the dias followed by invocation.
· The event commenced with the welcome address by Smt.K.G.Sariga,Principal,VKV.
· The students of class IX, sang a melodius song which led everyone into a soulful moment.
· Chief guest address: Er.J.B.Renin, M.Tech,C.E.O.points shared:
Ø He interacted with the students and asked questions about G-20 and also gifted them.
Ø Compared Universal Brotherhood day with G-20 as VasudhaivaKudumbakam.
Ø Theme- “One Earth, One Family, One Future”
Ø He conveyed about self-trained India, Digital Revolution, Anti-corruption, and Healthy India.
Ø Quoted: “Arise! Awake! Stop not till the goal is reached”
Ø “There is no substitute for hard work”.
· Swami Vivekanandas’ famous speech at the parliament of Religions on Sep.11,1983 was delivered by ManikandaBharathi of class IX
· Special guest address: Dr.K.Vijayakumar,M.B.B.S.,MD., PGDML & E, stressed the points:
Ø Swami Vivekananda delivered Hindu Dharma. India as a land of spirituality, patriotism and service.
Ø Swami Vivekananda inspired many leaders for a few generations so far.
Ø The youth can change the destiny of India for the best.
Ø Quoted “Give me 100 energetic young men and I shall transform the Nation”.
Ø Stressed the quote “Service to mankind is service to god”.
Ø Adviced the students not to use mobile phone for the bad cause.
Ø Guided to improve the leadership quality.
· The Kendra employees and vkv teachers who had completed their 10 years of service were honoured by Mann.Hanumantaraoji.
· Mann.Hanumantaraoji, Vice President, V.R.M. & V.K. presided the value points.
Ø Swami Vivekananda spout- What is India, What was India, What will be India.
Ø Life of Swami Vivekananda remembered the life of nation and message for nation.
Ø Bharat is the land of spirituality.
Ø Life without a goal or target or purpose can be aimless, feel unfulfilled and uncertain.
Ø Expressed his views about Chandrayan.
Ø Addressed about the vision of India in 2047. We must work hard and strengthen our national character and move forward.
Ø Our Ji, quoted from Chicago Address, “I am proud to belong to a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance”.
· As a token of our gratitude and respect Mann.Hanumantaraoji presented memento to the guests.
· Sri.S.SanjeeviRajan, Vice-Principal, VKV thanked everyone on the premises.
· After the formal function, cultural event was diligently organized and was compered by C.R.Akshaya of class XI and R.SharaShamuktha of class VIII.
· The performance opened with Bharathanatyam. Various events in the field of dramatics, dance and singing were performed by students. However, everybody enjoyed cultural functions. The Universal Brotherhood Day concluded with Kendra Prarthana.