DATE: 26-01-2023 TIME: 8.30 A.M.
VENUE:VIVEKANANDA KENDRA VIDYALAYA MATRIC.HR.SEC.SCHOOL.
CHIEF GUEST :Dr.S.BHAGAVATHI PERUMAL, Assitant Professor,
St.Hindu College, Nagercoil
SPECIAL GUEST: Mann. NIVEDITA DIDI, Vice President, VRM & VK.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 1300
Ø On 26-01-2023, 74th Republic day was celebrated in our school.
Ø The program was hosted by anM.S.AnushKumari of class XII A.
Ø The program was initiated by invocation song ‘VandeMataram’
Ø The Tricolour flag was hoisted by Mann. NiveditaDidi, and National Anthem was sung.
Ø The pledge was lead and followed by S.Arjuman of X Std.
Ø The welcome address was proposed by A.K.Mahima of VII C.
Ø Students of VI and VII Std sang a patriotic Hindi song.
Ø The importance of Republic day was presented by N.P.Hahina of IX C
Ø Our students showcased their talents in Karate and Silambam.
Ø The boys of class VIII sang a melodious Tamil patriotic song.
Ø The girls of VIII and VII performed a dance with dumbles.
Chief Guest Address:
· He spoke about ‘The unsung heroes of freedom movement and their sacrifices.
· He insisted every students to learn about those freedom fighters like Kattabomman, Shenbhaga Raman, Kudhiram Bose & Chandra Shekar Azad and our culture and be proud of it.
· Each student must have patriotism and use the opportunity and get success.
Ø Our students performed a Tamil drama about the ‘Major Abinanthan’.
· Mann. NiveditaDidi, Vice President of VRM & VK, delivered the special guest address.
· She quoted that the first duty of students is to excel in studies and learn about our country’s tradition and culture.
· She also narrated the Nuclear test conducted in pokran by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and Bhopal tragedy.
· She insistedusto have dreams and work hard to achieve it.
· Our country’s economy is the 5th largest economy. So each one of us should strive to make our country great.
Ø The boys and girls demonstrated their vigour and courage by pyramid demonstrations.
Ø Then, the students who won in E.A. competitions were honoured with prizes.
Ø Mann. NivedidtaDidi, presented a memento to our Chief guest.
Ø Vote of thanks was proposed by S.BeenaPriya of class IX.
Ø The program was wind up with Kendra Prarthana.