Date: 26/05/2023 to 29/05/2023
Time: 9.15 a.m to 4.45 p.m
Total no. of participants: 91
- The teachers should play the role of parent, guardian and friends.
- All the subject teachers are responsible for a student’s character.
- If the teacher is creative, the child’s character is corrected.
- Session I: Developing life skills or success skills by Dr.Pon Murugan, Joint secretary, Sivanthi Aditanar College.
- Session II: Kendra Activities with respect to North East - Sus. Meera Kulkarni
- Session I: Best Way to Motivate the Students By Dr. J. Gandhi Ram, Academic Director, PSN Institute of Technology
- Session II: Experience of Being a Responsible Teacher and Administrator of School by Mann. Rekha Didi, Joint general Secretary, VRM & VK
- Visit to Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Session- I : Amrita Parivar by Smt. Thangalakshmi, Tamil Nadu Vibhag Pramuk, VK
- Session –II : Watering the Roots by Mann. Rekha Didi, Joint general Secretary, VRM & VK
- Session-I: The Effect of Social and Emotional Learning on Student Well Being by Shri. C. Sajeev, Researcher, Computer Science & Engineering Dept, M. S. University.
- If you have love towards the children you can shape them.
- Teachers should not stop learning.
- Only positive things should be taken to the children.
- Pushparpan & Kendra Prarthana
Different topics from the book Indian Culture- Challenges & Potentialities were presented by all the teachers.
- Chanting of Shanthipat and Ikya mantra was taught by Sus.Alakagauri didi.
- Kendra varga was also conducted.